September 3, 2007

To Run or Not To Run?


I love how tall and thin my shadow makes me look early in the morning.


My Labor Day run. 18.0 miles with a 0.5 mile "cool down". I ran along the bike trail north of town out to the BP gas station for a bottle of Powerade and a Pay Day candy bar, my new favorite energy bar. I like that it doesn't melt like chocolate bars and has some salt in it. Along the way I saw at least 6 deer, a multitude of rabbits, and Rob Ulm, local ultramarathoner although he was on his bike cruising the trail. In fact, I didn't see another runner. Only cyclist along the trail which is fine. I'd rather be passed by people on bikes than other runners.

My runs over the last month. I can't decide if I'm ready (or if I want) to run the Air Force Marathon in Dayton, OH on September 15th.

1 comment:

paige said...

I'll read the love stories if you run the marathons