January 16, 2014

My Morning Run. Wish I Had A Beard.

Southern end of Panther Trail looking west. There was a strong cross wind from the south. 

Looking east just behind the baseball field. I stood next to a tree to block the 15-20 mph winds. 

I started in the lower right corner and did two clockwise laps of the Panther Trail. On the second lap, I stopped to take a picture at the south end (bottom) of the trail where my iPhone gave up and stopped working altogether. I reset it at the north end (top) of the trail and it assumed I ran straight from the south to the north end, thus the dotted line to the left. The same thing happened a little later on and my iPhone didn't recover until I got home, thus the second dotted line. I estimate that I ran 1.5 miles further than the 2.87 miles indicated. 

No comments: