August 24, 2013

My Morning Run. Make Mine a 20.

 This was from an earlier run in the week but I did see three deer this morning but they were even further away than this deer so I didn't stop to take a picture.



Morning fog clearing as the sun rises.
Morning 

Midwesterners store their water up in the air.

Charleston and Mattoon have a combined fireworks show at the airport ever Independence Day. We used to watch fireworks from this spot but the fence ruins the view. Darn terrorist.

I find it comforting to run past the hospital...just in case. 

Mile 15 aid station, Huck's "White Trash" Convenience Store. This is the rear entrance. To the right is the drive-up window so you can buy cigarettes without getting out of the car. But, the store is a block off the jogging/biking trail and they do sell Powerade and Gatorade.

When I reached Stone Drive, I lost all motivation. I wonder why?

And there you have it. 


No comments: