September 17, 2013

Top of Utah Marathon. Pre-race preparations-Dr Pepper and Toe Nails

This is what happens when you are very excited to run the Top of Utah marathon. The red squares are likely sites for Emmet Family Dr. Pepper Aid Stations. The yellow squares are possible locations. 

So, for anyone who wants to put together a support team, Erin and I would like Dr Pepper and clear Gummy Bears at the locations marked in red squares and, if you are so inclined, the yellow squares, too. The Dr. Pepper should be flat; no carbonation. Thanks. Bananas and orange slices would also be greatly appreciated. Again, thanks.

I also trimmed my toenails today. I feel it's very important to do this before the race since in a few days some of the toenails will no longer be a part of me. (sorry, no pictures)

No comments: