September 17, 2013

Top of Utah Marathon. Pre-race preparations-Music

I meant to post this on Monday but another important part of marathon pre-preparations is to solidify your running playlist. I don't actually listen to the music as much during a marathon as I do on my long training runs but I still like to have songs playing in the "background". Here are three songs from my playlist that I dedicate to every one running the Top of Utah marathon.

For the younger crowd...

We Come Running by Youngblood Hawke
"Headed for the open door
Tell me what you're waiting for
Look across the great divide
Soon they're gonna hear
the sound, the sound, the sound
When we come running"

Sounds very appropriate 


For the older crowd... (I think Tom and I sang this song the first time we ran TOU. Either that or we laughed about it. We did a lot of laughing that not. Not so much the next day, but a lot that day.)

I Ran by A Flock of Seagulls

No comments: